SMF-LiPF

Currently:
  • Paul - Petrea - LivingInCebuForums.com 4 3

Topic: Paul - Petrea - LivingInCebuForums.com  (Read 9601 times)

Offline Mr Mike

  • [Add as Friend]

  • Jr. Member

  • *
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Received: 0
  • Date Registered: Mar 2012

  • Posts: 14
    • View Profile
    • Email
With reference to Dr Smith's above post, Steve started that thread outlining what is not to be discussed on the forum hours ago. Yet it is still up, active, and still discussing the unmentionables!
I am surprised it was not closed after Digiteye's comment,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yet his comment remains and open for discussion. This makes no sense to me.

Offline DrSmith

  • [Add as Friend]

  • Global Moderator

  • *
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Received: 2
  • Date Registered: Mar 2012

  • Posts: 44
    • View Profile
Quote from: 'JollyJim' pid='2644' dateline='1331150946'There is just one question that I keep thinking and havn't seen it asked or answered here, If Americano was there when the assult too place, why didn't he do someting to Paul? If it was me or anyone I know there is nobody that will lay hands on my wife if I am there. Even if the person is bigger and I might be afraid, he will turn his back at some time and there is always something around to hit him with. So why didn't you bust his head or kick him in the nads?

JollyJim, welcome to the forum.  Not speaking for Americano, but actually this question has been addressed a few times above.  As I recall, replies by others include advising him not to comment now; and I believe that he has said that the answer will come out in court (and I'll add, if and when that opportunity presents).
« Last Edit: March 7, 2012, 08:22:54 PM by DrSmith »

Offline JollyJim

  • [Add as Friend]

  • Newbie

  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Received: 0
  • Date Registered: Mar 2012

  • Posts: 2
    • View Profile
    • Email
Quote from: 'DrSmith' pid='2646' dateline='1331151400'
Quote from: 'JollyJim' pid='2644' dateline='1331150946'
There is just one question that I keep thinking and havn't seen it asked or answered here, If Americano was there when the assult too place, why didn't he do someting to Paul? If it was me or anyone I know there is nobody that will lay hands on my wife if I am there. Even if the person is bigger and I might be afraid, he will turn his back at some time and there is always something around to hit him with. So why didn't you bust his head or kick him in the nads?


JollyJim, welcome to the forum.  Not speaking for Americano, but actually this question has been addressed a few times above.  As I recall, replies by others include advising him not to comment now; and I believe that he has said that the answer will come out in court (and I'll add, if and when that opportunity presents).



Oh, ok, thanks.  Yes I guess I did read that about not commenting but I thought that was about his not making a report to the police. Not defending her, thats just the only thing I can't figure.
« Last Edit: March 7, 2012, 08:44:56 PM by JollyJim »

Offline Norseman

  • [Add as Friend]

  • Banned

  • *
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Received: 1
  • Date Registered: Feb 2012

  • Posts: 117
    • View Profile
    • Email
The answer is Alcohol.  They were all drinking.  I do not have to be that educated to figure it out.  

If I were a betting man.  The events went as follows.  Paul and Americano were drinking.  Wife comes says lets go home. Americano says no.  Wife gets lippy with Americano and little abusive because he is paying more attention to his SM.  Paul is actually between Wife and Americano.  Paul grabs wife because he hates this kinda thing and as the "let me goes are said then he forces her on the ground".  By this time the intoxicated Americano realizes what is happening and stands up grabs wife and go back to room.  Not till once he has sobered up does he realize the gravity of the situation and what really happened.    My take based on a few things I read and pictures.  However who really knows once the court case is over I guess we all know what happen.

Offline Dzighnman

  • [Add as Friend]

  • Jr. Member

  • *
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 13
  • -Received: 8
  • Date Registered: Feb 2012


  • Posts: 16
  • Country: us

  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
Quote from: 'Norseman' pid='2650' dateline='1331153593'
The answer is Alcohol.  They were all drinking.  I do not have to be that educated to figure it out.  

If I were a betting man.  The events went as follows.  Paul and Americano were drinking.  Wife comes says lets go home. Americano says no.  Wife gets lippy with Americano and little abusive because he is paying more attention to his SM.  Paul is actually between Wife and Americano.  Paul grabs wife because he hates this kinda thing and as the "let me goes are said then he forces her on the ground".  By this time the intoxicated Americano realizes what is happening and stands up grabs wife and go back to room.  Not till once he has sobered up does he realize the gravity of the situation and what really happened.    My take based on a few things I read and pictures.  However who really knows once the court case is over I guess we all know what happen.


Uh oh, see how easy it is to spew out pure conjecture??? and you were doing so good at admonishing others for jumping on the "pure conjecture soapbox". tsk tsk tsk

:D

A clear conscience is the sign of a fuzzy memory..

Offline Norseman

  • [Add as Friend]

  • Banned

  • *
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Received: 1
  • Date Registered: Feb 2012

  • Posts: 117
    • View Profile
    • Email
I have that from the guy, that knows a guy, that knows a guy that sat beside the piccolo player.  Why would the Piccolo Player lie.

Offline mikejwoodnz

  • [Add as Friend]

  • Erect Member

  • *
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Received: 2
  • Date Registered: Mar 2012


  • Posts: 27
  • Country: nz

  • Gender: Male

  • Retired Publican
    • View Profile
    • Email
Quote from: 'Americano' pid='2642' dateline='1331149045'
People keep saying they want to know the truth but has anyone called Immigration besides me? Am I the only man brave enough to call Immigration?  They are people just like us so there's no reason to be afraid. Here is the phone number one last time. +63-032-345-6442 Ext. 4  Ask Mr. Ugarte, pronounced u/gar/te, what is the status of Woody Paul Petrea Sr.

I feel like I'm just wasting my time and energy posting here because no one believes me and they won't take enough initiative to even make a phone call. Then there would be two of us that know the truth.

If no one calls Immigration and then post here what Mr. Ugarte told you then I will not be posting here any longer. This will be my last post. You can keep believing the known criminal.


I think this is an example of Philippines logic - to test this then "If you want to dig deeper as you said then call Immigration and ask Mr. Ugarte if he knows anything about Woody Paul Petrea . Here's his phone number: (+63) 032-345-6442 Ext. 4

the 2nd one - no Sr - is the version on what is reputed to be shown as Paul's current passport *

My question for you - if he was beating your wife for an hour - as she says in her Affidavit - then as you were there and others were nearby - did you not stop him ?

*I am quoting from this Blog :
http://paulpetrea.blog.com/
I quit work and got a real job

Offline Norseman

  • [Add as Friend]

  • Banned

  • *
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Received: 1
  • Date Registered: Feb 2012

  • Posts: 117
    • View Profile
    • Email
Americano you do realize that the affidavits do not match.   Also along with your wife's statement.

Bartender says pushed 3 times.  Guard says 1 time.
Bartender said it happen on the way to the room. 7 meters from Venture Bar.   Guard says it happen inside a room M-1 then she was pulled outside.  

Then your wife says you were at Esters Bar which is not Venture Bar where bartender works.

Your wife says she was mistreated in the room and the Guard says she was forcible pulled away from the room.

Just so you know not everything matches.

Offline DrSmith

  • [Add as Friend]

  • Global Moderator

  • *
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Received: 2
  • Date Registered: Mar 2012

  • Posts: 44
    • View Profile
Mikejwoodnz said,

"I think this is an example of Philippines logic - to test this then "If you want to dig deeper as you said then call Immigration and ask Mr. Ugarte if he knows anything about Woody Paul Petrea . Here's his phone number: (+63) 032-345-6442 Ext. 4

the 2nd one - no Sr - is the version on what is reputed to be shown as Paul's current passport *

My question for you - if he was beating your wife for an hour - as she says in her Affidavit - then as you were there and others were nearby - did you not stop him ?"

*I am quoting from this Blog :
http://paulpetrea.blog.com/""


This question has been asked and addressed repeatedly, as recently as in post #368.
« Last Edit: March 7, 2012, 11:34:33 PM by DrSmith »

Offline Dzighnman

  • [Add as Friend]

  • Jr. Member

  • *
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 13
  • -Received: 8
  • Date Registered: Feb 2012


  • Posts: 16
  • Country: us

  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
Quote from: 'Norseman' pid='2656' dateline='1331161965'
Americano you do realize that the affidavits do not match.   Also along with your wife's statement.

Bartender says pushed 3 times.  Guard says 1 time.
Bartender said it happen on the way to the room. 7 meters from Venture Bar.   Guard says it happen inside a room M-1 then she was pulled outside.  

Then your wife says you were at Esters Bar which is not Venture Bar where bartender works.

Your wife says she was mistreated in the room and the Guard says she was forcible pulled away from the room.

Just so you know not everything matches.



Or it was all of the above. Never bar hopped N-man?  Even in the best of crime scene reports, everyone saw the incident, how many times he pushed her, what they were wearing, subtle details will differ. When you get concerned about statements is when they all DO match exactly. Geez, not enough CSI on the tube there eh?  :D
A clear conscience is the sign of a fuzzy memory..

Offline mikejwoodnz

  • [Add as Friend]

  • Erect Member

  • *
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Received: 2
  • Date Registered: Mar 2012


  • Posts: 27
  • Country: nz

  • Gender: Male

  • Retired Publican
    • View Profile
    • Email
Quote from: 'DrSmith' pid='2657' dateline='1331163027'
Mikejwoodnz said,

"I think this is an example of Philippines logic - to test this then "If you want to dig deeper as you said then call Immigration and ask Mr. Ugarte if he knows anything about Woody Paul Petrea . Here's his phone number: (+63) 032-345-6442 Ext. 4

the 2nd one - no Sr - is the version on what is reputed to be shown as Paul's current passport *

My question for you - if he was beating your wife for an hour - as she says in her Affidavit - then as you were there and others were nearby - did you not stop him ?"

*I am quoting from this Blog :
http://paulpetrea.blog.com/""


This question has been asked and addressed repeatedly, as recently as in post #368.



What I'm trying to say is if one was to ask Mr. Ugarte if he knows anything about Woody Paul Petrea Sr then he will say "blacklisted" but if you ask Mr. Ugarte if he knows anything about Woody Paul Petrea he will say no known problems - and it is the passport without the "Sr" that is being shown as the current one. Therefore irrefutable Philippine logic will say the holder of passport "Woody Paul Petrea" is not blacklisted - only the holder of passport "Woody Paul Petrea Sr" is blacklisted  :dodgy:
I quit work and got a real job

Offline DrSmith

  • [Add as Friend]

  • Global Moderator

  • *
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Received: 2
  • Date Registered: Mar 2012

  • Posts: 44
    • View Profile
Quote from: 'mikejwoodnz' pid='2660' dateline='1331163858'
"What I'm trying to say is if one was to ask Mr. Ugarte if he knows anything about Woody Paul Petrea Sr then he will say "blacklisted" but if you ask Mr. Ugarte if he knows anything about Woody Paul Petrea he will say no known problems - and it is the passport without the "Sr" that is being shown as the current one. Therefore irrefutable Philippine logic will say the holder of passport "Woody Paul Petrea" is not blacklisted - only the holder of passport "Woody Paul Petrea Sr" is blacklisted" :dodgy:


Understood, Mike.  Thanks for clarifying.
« Last Edit: March 7, 2012, 11:58:51 PM by Markham »

Offline Bob Ward

  • [Add as Friend]

  • Global Moderator

  • *
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Received: 12
  • Date Registered: Feb 2012

  • Posts: 136
    • View Profile
    • Email
Quote from: 'mikejwoodnz' pid='2660' dateline='1331163858'
Quote from: 'DrSmith' pid='2657' dateline='1331163027'
Mikejwoodnz said,

"I think this is an example of Philippines logic - to test this then "If you want to dig deeper as you said then call Immigration and ask Mr. Ugarte if he knows anything about Woody Paul Petrea . Here's his phone number: (+63) 032-345-6442 Ext. 4

the 2nd one - no Sr - is the version on what is reputed to be shown as Paul's current passport *

My question for you - if he was beating your wife for an hour - as she says in her Affidavit - then as you were there and others were nearby - did you not stop him ?"

*I am quoting from this Blog :
http://paulpetrea.blog.com/""


This question has been asked and addressed repeatedly, as recently as in post #368.



What I'm trying to say is if one was to ask Mr. Ugarte if he knows anything about Woody Paul Petrea Sr then he will say "blacklisted" but if you ask Mr. Ugarte if he knows anything about Woody Paul Petrea he will say no known problems - and it is the passport without the "Sr" that is being shown as the current one. Therefore irrefutable Philippine logic will say the holder of passport "Woody Paul Petrea" is not blacklisted - only the holder of passport "Woody Paul Petrea Sr" is blacklisted  :dodgy:



Yep, that is part of the whole rub. If the accusations are correct, Paul obtained a new Passport sans the SR suffix.

They are very keen on these suffix notations here. Once they would not let me pick up a money wire because the sender left off the suffix. Even though I had 3 IDs, had an account at that same bank, and knew the password for the money transfer! There you go!!

These revelations about Paul have certainly caused a sh it storm. Yes I know some of them may not come to light exactly as described today. (Take my own memory regarding the database issue for example) But it only takes 1 of the many accusations to be true for Paul to be outed from the Philippines, or worse! With at least 5 solid things which Paul has been or could be charged with, the odds are pretty grim!!!

It's been said before, but it needs to be clear. People freak out when individuals who've been on the ground here for many years come out with the real scoop on Paul. If you just listen to the ring of the consensus you will hear a chord of harmony that is the undeniable truth being set free.

Just like there is almost no way to tell if a Filipina you met on the internet is a good person till you have spent time with her. Not two weeks, not even a month, but real time. There is no way for visitors and internet buddies to know the real truth!

We who have spent "real" time with him have finally spoken after years of choking on the words. This is not a witch hunt or a gang lynching. This is people who have wanted to shout it from the roof tops for years. Some of us have in the past, but look what it got us. But now there is enough momentum to stem any tide his minions can mount.

I guarantee you that there are many of Paul's supporters who know the real truth in their heart of hearts. But we expats are stubborn souls and hate to admit we were wrong.  So they will hang in there and carry the flag till the fat lady sings on high! They are not bad people, it's just hard for them to believe that they could be that wrong about somebody!

Offline The Stig

  • [Add as Friend]

  • FORUM LEADER

  • Private Forum Moderator

  • *
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 68
  • -Received: 42
  • Date Registered: Feb 2012


  • Posts: 539
  • Country: gb
    • View Profile
Here's a question I haven't seen addressed. Paul has income from the loans. Paul has income from his websites. Paul has a charity (non profit) allegedly. Is he paying his taxes? Anyone checked with BIR?
Some say his scrotum has its own small gravity field...

Offline mikejwoodnz

  • [Add as Friend]

  • Erect Member

  • *
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Received: 2
  • Date Registered: Mar 2012


  • Posts: 27
  • Country: nz

  • Gender: Male

  • Retired Publican
    • View Profile
    • Email
Quote from: 'The Stig' pid='2690' dateline='1331177521'
Here's a question I haven't seen addressed. Paul has income from the loans. Paul has income from his websites. Paul has a charity (non profit) allegedly. Is he paying his taxes? Anyone checked with BIR?


But if, as is possible, it was a Ponzi Scheme, then no loans were made therefore no income. If he "stole" the Charity monies that would be "Capital Aggregation" :D
I quit work and got a real job

 
Pages-1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19-20-21-22-23-24-25-26-27-28-29-30-31-32-33-34-35-36-37-38-39-40-41-42-43-44-45

Related Topics

  Subject / Started by Replies Last Post
24 Replies
656 Views
Last Post March 16, 2012, 11:54:32 AM
by Bob Ward

Home Messages   
{}Who's Online (0)
Loading...