SMF-LiPF

Currently:
  • Paul - Petrea - LivingInCebuForums.com 4 3

Topic: Paul - Petrea - LivingInCebuForums.com  (Read 9599 times)

Description:

 

Offline Americano

  • [Add as Friend]

  • Sr. Member

  • ***
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 25
  • -Received: 17
  • Date Registered: Feb 2012


  • Posts: 250
  • Country: us

  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
If people want to know the truth they have to take some initiative themselves. You think the truth will suddenly appear in front of you? Making a phone call is a simple thing to do.

By the way I was never dishonest about who I am. Only a few people have asked me by PM and I told them but I didn't see any reason to tell everyone my real name and past screen names just as most of you didn't. I have no idea who most of you here are. Does that mean all of you are dishonest too?  No, it doesn't. This is an Internet forum where you don't have to reveal your real name and your life history.
« Last Edit: March 4, 2012, 02:20:58 PM by Americano »

Offline Bob Ward

  • [Add as Friend]

  • Global Moderator

  • *
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Received: 12
  • Date Registered: Feb 2012

  • Posts: 136
    • View Profile
    • Email
Quote from: 'silikano' pid='2198' dateline='1330866891'Bob why did you make this decision in the past few days, and not the past few months when the accusations and blog started?
You have been a good supporter of Paul in the past.

Because I have a very busy life outside of internet forums. I have become more active recently as I saw the storm brewing! I was not going to go off and make a stance without research and validation!

The blog really means nothing to me, except I was recently listed there!. Evan is a moron. But I know what I know about PP personally and from very good sources on the ground! Not in cyberspace!

I am a good supporter of Paul? Have you not read where I lambasted him to 45+ members of the LinC forum via PM and got banned?

I honestly don't know where you people come up with this crap. Can anyone show me one post on LinC where I supported anything Paul ever had to say there? Oh hell, there might be one or two in 5 years, most likely in the beginning, but can anyone show evidence of strong support over time! No freaking way!

Anyone in Cebu knows I had major issues with Paul from the first day I met him! Wake up!!!!!!!!!!

« Last Edit: March 4, 2012, 02:19:32 PM by Bob Ward »

Offline Americano

  • [Add as Friend]

  • Sr. Member

  • ***
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 25
  • -Received: 17
  • Date Registered: Feb 2012


  • Posts: 250
  • Country: us

  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
RE: So what's the story - Americano..??
« Reply #302 on: March 4, 2012, 02:37:59 PM »
Quote from: 'The Stig' pid='2212' dateline='1330868073'
Quote from: 'Americano' pid='2192' dateline='1330865820'
I just saw this topic and I don't mind reply to it because I have nothing to hide.
As some of you already know I am the victims husband. She filed a criminal case against Paul in the Cebu Provincial Court as you can read on the blog. The case is Manilyn vs Paul with two witness affidavits. Manilyn was very angry after it happened so she put pictures of her injuries on her Facebook and made some statements. As most of you know being from other countries you should never talk about the details of a case until it is decided in court. That's why I haven't given any details and Manilyn stopped too after she hired a lawyer. We will do our talking in court.

When one of Paul's friends told Paul about the case, Paul ran away and went into hiding. He ran to avoid being served the subpoena. Will someone who can still post on LinC please ask Paul for his current location so the subpoena can be sent to him?


Thank you for answering but I still don't follow. If you swore out an Affidavit as a witness then of course you would be wise to not say anything more at this time but you did NOT.

Makes me ask why not & why, as a witness not on the record, you can't say what happened. I mean that happens daily here as reported in every news media.



Our lawyer didn't ask me for an affidavit because he said two would be enough. There are more witnesses who were not asked for affidavits too. In court the defense lawyer can call me to the stand and ask me questions. If he already knows what I'm going to say then he will try to find a way to twist my words. No witness, with or without affidavits should be talking about the details of the case except to a lawyer.

Be patient the truth will come out in court. Maybe we can be sure the news reporters are there, like when Paul was in the Immigration jail in 2006. Did you see that news article with his picture behind bars?

Offline Art

  • [Add as Friend]

  • Jr. Member

  • *
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Received: 7
  • Date Registered: Feb 2012

  • Posts: 59
    • View Profile
    • Email
RE: A Man on the run. Have you seen him?
« Reply #303 on: March 4, 2012, 02:57:38 PM »
Quote from: 'tiger31' pid='2203' dateline='1330867235'
so now every linc forum member should do the decent thing and remove themselves from his forum lets see who stays ?

good sources or not the guy is not fit to own or run the forum and the same information is out there on other forums ,i hope his foot soldiers don,t follow guys that have done the the decent thing and leave his sinking ship


Linc is more than one man its a community of all sorts and I dont see it sinking anytime soon I have seen it change over time like a lot of forums and its changing again.  It's not the posts Paul makes that attract people to the forum in the first place its the contributions made by a lot of members including myself to help others.  I haven't felt ripped off being a member instead I have read a lot of useful information and been helped.

I dont see all members leaving the Philippines because of the corruption they see around them and because of some in high positions who are not fit to be in those positions.   To misquote St Paul if we wanted to avoid sin and sinners we would have to get off the planet.  So long as I am a decent man and behave myself I dont see it as anyones concern what I do with my life I am only answerable to God and to those who I may have wronged in my life all others can find their own mirrors to gloat over.

If Paul is blacklisted in the Philippines that is between him and the Philippines if he is wanted in the USA that is the USA's problem to find him it's up to those Governments to find him I am not a vigilante or a bounty hunter.  If he hit JJ then she got her justice and is living free of him in a better life her score is settled.  IF he cheated some members of LinC then they should take action to recover their money or bring him to some sort of reckoning.  I once stepped between a Filipina and her husband she was beating him up I only got involved because she also struck my 18 month old baby very hard in the stomach.  I never assaulted her only tried to restrain her from hitting others the next day she had bruises on her arms where I was holding her back she went to the doctors to try and make trouble for me.  The next day she had turned the tables on me and her husband was backing her because he was afraid of her.  Lucky I had witnesses that saw it all.  So I have a different point of view of Paul's accuser and as long as there is no affidavit from her husband I think of my situation and how if there were no witnesses how much trouble I would have been in.  

I'm not a policeman and I wish no harm to anyone if Paul is guilty he will get his due date either in this life or the next no one escapes God's justice.   I dont like people doing evil things I dont approve of the things Paul is accused of so far it is mostly accusations not convictions.  I'm waiting like others for the whole truth to come out until now I had been keeping my silence.  

I have only been a member of this forum for a few days and I dont like the tone or vibes I am getting from some of the posters an anti forum that demonizes ordinary members of another forum because of alledged crooked dealings of the owner is not a place I want to belong to.  However I will wait and see if it becomes the decent place for decent people that is fair to everybody.  





Offline harrell

  • [Add as Friend]

  • Jr. Member

  • *
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Received: 0
  • Date Registered: Feb 2012

  • Posts: 30
    • View Profile
    • http://www.google.com
    • Email
RE: A Man on the run. Have you seen him?
« Reply #304 on: March 4, 2012, 03:03:57 PM »
QuoteAnyone in Cebu knows I had major issues with Paul from the first day I met him! Wake up!!!!!!!!!!


I met the guy way back when he was still living with Don Herrington, and immediately saw the guy for what he really is. Upon that I never wished to have any further contact with the guy.

If I know someone to be of questionable character, from day one, I don't think I would even wish to be associated with that person. Certainly I would avoid parties, get togethers and such, or contribute money to a forum that he ran.

There are many posters on Paul's forum that members wish to support, but trust me, they are far from what they seem online. That forum has attracted many of dubious character.
A bad attitude is like a flat tire. If you don\'t change it, you\'ll never go anywhere.

Offline MattWilkie

  • [Add as Friend]

  • Cebu Resident

  • Administrator

  • *
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 41
  • -Received: 51
  • Date Registered: Feb 2012


  • Posts: 803
  • Country: gb

  • Gender: Male
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Youtube
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tropicalpenpals.com
    • Email
An important thing to bring up that is being overlooked is that THIS FORUM had no intention to interfere with LivingInCebu (LinC) what appears to have happened is timing played its hand as the forum was in Beta testing (Which is why you see things change regularly and bug repairs). When it started being populated by users from LinC and others finding LiveInThePhilippinesForum.com on the web.

It has an Open topic format due to the owner requesting such to dispel myths,lies and hearsay about the Philippines and its Expat communities. When he arrived although having a Filipino wife and being here previously it was completely different to what he had expected as they hadn't been back for over 10 years. They had expected more development in the area they now reside and run their projects, but instead the glorification of "The Philippines" motored on rather than the truth. This has resulted in him rejigging his entire life to help the poor in his wife's community as the government funding and other so called projects pretty much never reach there.

Why is this relevant? Because he wants the encouragement of Filipino's on here as well as the foreigners who aren't active on forums. The ones that live in remote parts of the Philippines and are involved in developing the nation. His vision may seem a far fetch but this is the same net that caught Paul because of the openness of discussion.

The Philippines websites/forums/blogs etc may surprise some here to realise are 99% written in Tagalog! Nearly all the Philippines traffic is not in English. This in reality means we are part of a 1% catchment of internet users (unless its something specifically being looked for). The engagement of Filipinos on this forum is one of the key factors the owner wants to aggressively approach. This is to try and bridge the gap between Expats and Filipinos not from an internet perspective but on a 1to1 basis. This will help the community as a whole develop if it can happen. Its why Tagalog, Bisaya and other dialects are allowed on here! A thread starter can set the language of the posts.

Back to Paul, I have met Paul on several occasions, there have been some things that offended me but at the same time I don't actively go looking to meet up. Like Bob I generally try to get along with people but with Paul and this thread people have been writing here PM's and Emails about many things I cannot add on here due to people choosing to keep things private. A bit of a revelation here on the sort of person I am is I had been invited to meet the Queen and the Queen mother on separate occasions as a child, not that I was singled out but because of my fathers regiment and the second occasion I believe was a PR setup for the military children with regiments serving in the Falklands. I refused to go to both as I am not fond of monarchy rule and ruling classes. But did also get to meet Robert Swan before his trip to the North Pole in 1986 as well as went on two TV shows with David Bellamy both people I admire, and access to them only coming via my father.

Anyway back on tangent, the point I am making is generally I try to abstain from getting too involved with things and people that I am not happy with. I have known Paul since the end of 2007 but have met maybe 5 times in that space of time 2 of which where with Bob as we both arrived around the same time. Do I have an issue with what Paul gets up to?

Financial wise yes because anything that involves the risk of other peoples money needs to be highlighted and the risks. Doesn't mean I am condemning Paul to the docks for crimes committed simply that he needs to come forward and identify what happened. I found Bill from the one meeting I had with him clueless on lending, I am not a banker but I do sit and do "What If" lists for projects I am unsure of so that I can try and learn things I need to know. I found Bill wasn't interested in listening to anything that was important in lending and more importantly didn't seem to know. Its why people send me stupid emails when I write about I have business ventures I don't discuss openly as if I am trying to recruit people into investing into things I am doing. THE OPPOSITE applies the fact of the matter is I am trying to explain to people I have multiple income streams but some of them I won't discuss because they are high risk. They work for me at the same time I know how quickly people look to point the finger if something goes wrong EVEN IF WARNED. I am just interested in hearing what really happened.

Regarding the assaults the PNP have been aware of the JJ case for a long time and done nothing, if Paul is blacklisted since 2006 why the inactivity? These are Philippines government issues. I can see Americano has another case filed but will anything happen? If anything its saying to me that this activity may not be acceptable by this forum but doesn't seem the local government are that concerned by its lack of activities or is it a case of something being over looked here such as more serious crimes.

As I mentioned before there seems to be a backdoor exit for deportation going on for cases wanted abroad, which for me I say good as at least these people who thought they escaped justice are being dragged back to where the crimes were committed and jailed. On the downside though a lot of the stuff they are doing here is being let through the net as getting them on a flight out seems a higher priority. I have only touched the surface with 3 international criminals and the media coverage on one is the case he was released by PNP due to a lack of evidence for being in a Queensland hotel with 2 minors (2 days before the Ellah Joy murder). Nothing mentioned about his re-arrest or deportation. 2 of them are child abusers that profit from they're abuse until they were arrested. The third is a rapist but my point here being is the "inactivity for Paul" could be a case of he's simply not important enough, from my perspective I would rather the PNP were looking and catching people like Thomas Rhuland and the others rather than Paul. I don't agree with harming of women or children in the same way things do need prioritising, we are not the legal system.

We can openly discuss words of caution on things based on "facts" in the same way dismiss hearsay and fiction. This is what should be happening. What goes on at LinC personally I only log in there for emails from time to time I no longer need to know. I am not here to tear down the other site on issues of Paul. But I am all for constructive competition and promoting not only this forum, The Philippines and the "Positive traits of the expat community" but also from an SEO and internet perspective. I want us to have the best forum in the Philippines and will do what I can to make it happen, I am sure the owner will continue to pester me to make that happen.

Part of that is to ask people to put more positive energy into new threads and although this Paul thread remains open it should only be used for adding facts to or new information not discussion. The topic is already long and I don't want it to have to be locked because things are still in "general discussion" when I think everything that can be discussed has been covered already. Also there is nothing to stop Paul registering to give his side of the story.

The LinC stuff should just die out a natural death people who like the forum will still go there that's why its been around so long and that won't change. What can change though is this forum pushing it down the rankings which will take time but is possible.
Tropicalpenpals.com "Your Friends In The Sun"

Offline The Stig

  • [Add as Friend]

  • FORUM LEADER

  • Private Forum Moderator

  • *
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 68
  • -Received: 42
  • Date Registered: Feb 2012


  • Posts: 539
  • Country: gb
    • View Profile
RE: So what's the story - Americano..??
« Reply #306 on: March 4, 2012, 10:58:53 PM »
Quote from: 'Americano' pid='2229' dateline='1330871879'

Our lawyer didn't ask me for an affidavit because he said two would be enough. There are more witnesses who were not asked for affidavits too. In court the defense lawyer can call me to the stand and ask me questions. If he already knows what I'm going to say then he will try to find a way to twist my words. No witness, with or without affidavits should be talking about the details of the case except to a lawyer.

Be patient the truth will come out in court. Maybe we can be sure the news reporters are there, like when Paul was in the Immigration jail in 2006. Did you see that news article with his picture behind bars?


Point well put. As for not saying anything, should we expect anything less of Paul? Now if only he would demonstrate his proclaimed innocence by showing up & having his day in court. Somehow I don't see that in his plans though.
Some say his scrotum has its own small gravity field...

Offline wowwowee

  • [Add as Friend]

  • Full Member

  • **
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Received: 1
  • Date Registered: Feb 2012

  • Posts: 105
    • View Profile
I think everything that can be discussed has been covered already

We , I anyway, have been trying to get more investors in the 5-6 scam , as well as others who may have had bad experiences with Paul, to come forward and be honest about things. I know that some will do so once they see that they have general support and that they are not alone.

However, this attitude that unless you were here first and got to say what you want to say and so now everything has already been covered  so please dont say anything more on the subject - is just plain wrong to me.
Its like saying " this club is now closed for business on this matter- sorry but late comers arent welcome"

I dont think you can truly have a free flow of ideas if you try to stifle what people can say.

PS  I will admit that I am still trying to figure out what having been invited to meet the Queen as a child has to do with things - but good work on that anyway !!
« Last Edit: March 4, 2012, 11:33:03 PM by wowwowee »

Offline fanboat

  • [Add as Friend]

  • Jr. Member

  • *
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Received: 1
  • Date Registered: Mar 2012

  • Posts: 38
    • View Profile
    • Email
RE: So what's the story - Americano..??
« Reply #308 on: March 5, 2012, 12:55:40 AM »
if you saw what happened please do tell us
was she frailing her arms about and beating the husband
did paul grab her arms to stop the beating
why did the husband not cool down the agression by his wife
is so so mad that she wants revenge
was there ever any apologys offered

Offline Piet

  • [Add as Friend]

  • Jr. Member

  • *
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 10
  • -Received: 18
  • Date Registered: Mar 2012

  • Posts: 58
    • View Profile
    • Email
Quote from: 'Admin' pid='268' dateline='1329173179'
Apologies Lamoya as the Askimet pulled the message for some reason but I have cut and pasted it back in.   

Quote from: 'Markham' pid='193' dateline='1329029545'
My name will be recognisable to many of you as I am (still) a moderator on LinC, owned by Paul Petrea.

I can confirm that Paul posted a message on LinC - "Payroll loan prospect for investors" - in June 2010 asking members who are interested in investing in a "Pay Day Loan" scheme to contact him. He claimed he was posting that soliciting topic on behalf of a friend but I thought that was a bit strange since his friend was also a LinC member, Bill Aragoni ("Munchkin"), and could have posted such a message himself.

I do remember that Paul's topic caused a certain stir on the Forum and resulted in quite some negative feedback about the whole operation. Paul went to some length to explain that "his" scheme was completely legitimate and that it should not be compared to the "5/6" loan operations run by some locals. In the end, Paul opened a new private Forum that only he and his investors had access to and further discussion of his Pay Day Loan scheme was banned from the public Forums.

There has been no mention of this scheme until quite recently when Paul announced the Bill's death. It was he (Bill) Paul claimed was running the Pay Day Loan scheme with his girlfriend. Paul's reply to a member who asked about his investment was to take it up with Bill's girlfriend - that somewhat surprised me considering it was Paul who did all the investor solicitations and gave all the assurances about how safe their investments would be. I also found his reply to be in bad taste - passing any blame on to someone who was grieving the death of a loved one - it would have been much better had Paul offered to help out with such enquiries considering Bill was supposed to be his friend.



The thread has been deleted but here is a saved copy of what Mark is talking about. There are more pages saved, if permission from the Admin, I can publish all the links.

http://Philippines-sexpatswallofshame.com/Payroll%20loan%20prospect%20for%20investors-page1.html

And this below is what Paul replied after the death of Bill Aragon to concerned investors:
http://Philippines-sexpatswallofshame.com/LICmoney-loan-scam.html


During my busy times to help Jamaica and other children, I totally missed this thread on that forum.
I also invested money there, but withdrew it a long time ago, got it all back, including some interest.
I mainly stopped being a part of a scheme like that for moral reasons, and distrusting the system!

Offline Americano

  • [Add as Friend]

  • Sr. Member

  • ***
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 25
  • -Received: 17
  • Date Registered: Feb 2012


  • Posts: 250
  • Country: us

  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
RE: A Man on the run. Have you seen him?
« Reply #310 on: March 5, 2012, 10:32:22 AM »
Quote from: 'alibi' pid='2247' dateline='1330892987'
An important thing to bring up that is being overlooked is that THIS FORUM had no intention to interfere with LivingInCebu (LinC) what appears to have happened is timing played its hand as the forum was in Beta testing (Which is why you see things change regularly and bug repairs). When it started being populated by users from LinC and others finding LiveInThePhilippinesForum.com on the web.

It has an Open topic format due to the owner requesting such to dispel myths,lies and hearsay about the Philippines and its Expat communities. When he arrived although having a Filipino wife and being here previously it was completely different to what he had expected as they hadn't been back for over 10 years. They had expected more development in the area they now reside and run their projects, but instead the glorification of "The Philippines" motored on rather than the truth. This has resulted in him rejigging his entire life to help the poor in his wife's community as the government funding and other so called projects pretty much never reach there.

Why is this relevant? Because he wants the encouragement of Filipino's on here as well as the foreigners who aren't active on forums. The ones that live in remote parts of the Philippines and are involved in developing the nation. His vision may seem a far fetch but this is the same net that caught Paul because of the openness of discussion.

The Philippines websites/forums/blogs etc may surprise some here to realise are 99% written in Tagalog! Nearly all the Philippines traffic is not in English. This in reality means we are part of a 1% catchment of internet users (unless its something specifically being looked for). The engagement of Filipinos on this forum is one of the key factors the owner wants to aggressively approach. This is to try and bridge the gap between Expats and Filipinos not from an internet perspective but on a 1to1 basis. This will help the community as a whole develop if it can happen. Its why Tagalog, Bisaya and other dialects are allowed on here! A thread starter can set the language of the posts.

Back to Paul, I have met Paul on several occasions, there have been some things that offended me but at the same time I don't actively go looking to meet up. Like Bob I generally try to get along with people but with Paul and this thread people have been writing here PM's and Emails about many things I cannot add on here due to people choosing to keep things private. A bit of a revelation here on the sort of person I am is I had been invited to meet the Queen and the Queen mother on separate occasions as a child, not that I was singled out but because of my fathers regiment and the second occasion I believe was a PR setup for the military children with regiments serving in the Falklands. I refused to go to both as I am not fond of monarchy rule and ruling classes. But did also get to meet Robert Swan before his trip to the North Pole in 1986 as well as went on two TV shows with David Bellamy both people I admire, and access to them only coming via my father.

Anyway back on tangent, the point I am making is generally I try to abstain from getting too involved with things and people that I am not happy with. I have known Paul since the end of 2007 but have met maybe 5 times in that space of time 2 of which where with Bob as we both arrived around the same time. Do I have an issue with what Paul gets up to?

Financial wise yes because anything that involves the risk of other peoples money needs to be highlighted and the risks. Doesn't mean I am condemning Paul to the docks for crimes committed simply that he needs to come forward and identify what happened. I found Bill from the one meeting I had with him clueless on lending, I am not a banker but I do sit and do "What If" lists for projects I am unsure of so that I can try and learn things I need to know. I found Bill wasn't interested in listening to anything that was important in lending and more importantly didn't seem to know. Its why people send me stupid emails when I write about I have business ventures I don't discuss openly as if I am trying to recruit people into investing into things I am doing. THE OPPOSITE applies the fact of the matter is I am trying to explain to people I have multiple income streams but some of them I won't discuss because they are high risk. They work for me at the same time I know how quickly people look to point the finger if something goes wrong EVEN IF WARNED. I am just interested in hearing what really happened.

Regarding the assaults the PNP have been aware of the JJ case for a long time and done nothing, if Paul is blacklisted since 2006 why the inactivity? These are Philippines government issues. I can see Americano has another case filed but will anything happen? If anything its saying to me that this activity may not be acceptable by this forum but doesn't seem the local government are that concerned by its lack of activities or is it a case of something being over looked here such as more serious crimes.

As I mentioned before there seems to be a backdoor exit for deportation going on for cases wanted abroad, which for me I say good as at least these people who thought they escaped justice are being dragged back to where the crimes were committed and jailed. On the downside though a lot of the stuff they are doing here is being let through the net as getting them on a flight out seems a higher priority. I have only touched the surface with 3 international criminals and the media coverage on one is the case he was released by PNP due to a lack of evidence for being in a Queensland hotel with 2 minors (2 days before the Ellah Joy murder). Nothing mentioned about his re-arrest or deportation. 2 of them are child abusers that profit from they're abuse until they were arrested. The third is a rapist but my point here being is the "inactivity for Paul" could be a case of he's simply not important enough, from my perspective I would rather the PNP were looking and catching people like Thomas Rhuland and the others rather than Paul. I don't agree with harming of women or children in the same way things do need prioritising, we are not the legal system.

We can openly discuss words of caution on things based on "facts" in the same way dismiss hearsay and fiction. This is what should be happening. What goes on at LinC personally I only log in there for emails from time to time I no longer need to know. I am not here to tear down the other site on issues of Paul. But I am all for constructive competition and promoting not only this forum, The Philippines and the "Positive traits of the expat community" but also from an SEO and internet perspective. I want us to have the best forum in the Philippines and will do what I can to make it happen, I am sure the owner will continue to pester me to make that happen.

Part of that is to ask people to put more positive energy into new threads and although this Paul thread remains open it should only be used for adding facts to or new information not discussion. The topic is already long and I don't want it to have to be locked because things are still in "general discussion" when I think everything that can be discussed has been covered already. Also there is nothing to stop Paul registering to give his side of the story.

The LinC stuff should just die out a natural death people who like the forum will still go there that's why its been around so long and that won't change. What can change though is this forum pushing it down the rankings which will take time but is possible.



Alibi asked some questions I can answer.

Paul was deported and Blacklisted in January 2006. Immigration did not know he reenter the Philippines a few months later and has been living here since then. Immigration couldn't take any action against Paul because they didn't know he was here until a few months ago when Manilyn and I told them.

Americano does not have a case against Paul. The case is Manilyn Gemarino Rowe vs Woody Paul Petrea Sr. Oh I know, you are getting this from Paul. He says I filed a case against him, which is a lie. If I was gone back to America or dead, Manilyn would have still filed the case. She is not a weak woman who is afraid of Paul like the other ones he abused.

Everyone knows the legal system is slow in almost every country so you have to be patient. Manilyn's case will go foward.

Of course JJ's case stopped because Paul was deported and JJ went to another country. How can a court case continue without the victim? This time the victim is not going anywhere. The defendant is hiding but how long can he do that? Even President Saddam was dragged out of his hidding hole.



« Last Edit: March 5, 2012, 10:35:15 AM by Americano »

Offline Admin

  • [Add as Friend]

  • Administrator

  • *
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Received: 3
  • Date Registered: Jan 2012


  • Posts: 219
  • Country: 00
    • View Profile
    • RetirePhilippines.Com
RE: A Man on the run. Have you seen him?
« Reply #311 on: March 5, 2012, 10:58:33 AM »
Quote from: 'wowwowee' pid='2263' dateline='1330903914'
I think everything that can be discussed has been covered already

We , I anyway, have been trying to get more investors in the 5-6 scam , as well as others who may have had bad experiences with Paul, to come forward and be honest about things. I know that some will do so once they see that they have general support and that they are not alone.

However, this attitude that unless you were here first and got to say what you want to say and so now everything has already been covered  so please dont say anything more on the subject - is just plain wrong to me.
Its like saying " this club is now closed for business on this matter- sorry but late comers arent welcome"

I dont think you can truly have a free flow of ideas if you try to stifle what people can say.

PS  I will admit that I am still trying to figure out what having been invited to meet the Queen as a child has to do with things - but good work on that anyway !!


I believe the Queen reference was the fact he turned down a visit to the Queen and that association with Paul wasn't hard to disassociate with. Not on the same level obviously.

Offline Americano

  • [Add as Friend]

  • Sr. Member

  • ***
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 25
  • -Received: 17
  • Date Registered: Feb 2012


  • Posts: 250
  • Country: us

  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
RE: So what's the story - Americano..??
« Reply #312 on: March 5, 2012, 10:58:41 AM »
Quote from: 'fanboat' pid='2271' dateline='1330908940'
if you saw what happened please do tell us
was she frailing her arms about and beating the husband
did paul grab her arms to stop the beating
why did the husband not cool down the agression by his wife
is so so mad that she wants revenge
was there ever any apologys offered


I will answer your last question. Paul never apologized for physically abusing Manilyn. When she confronted him on Facebook, he called her a lying bitch. He refused to admit he caused her injuries and he called her a lying bitch. If he was really sorry for what he did and repented then she could have forgiven him. After he refused to take responsibility for what he did Manilyn decided Paul needs to be in prison for what he did to her and then be deported so he can't abuse another Filipina. Too many Filipinas lives have already been destroyed by Paul.

It doesn't matter if you report this back to Paul because its the truth.

Offline Admin

  • [Add as Friend]

  • Administrator

  • *
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Received: 3
  • Date Registered: Jan 2012


  • Posts: 219
  • Country: 00
    • View Profile
    • RetirePhilippines.Com
Topic is being locked due to a lack of new information. If any new developments occur it will reopen at that time.

Offline Mark

  • [Add as Friend]

  • Administrator

  • *
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 15
  • -Received: 24
  • Date Registered: Feb 2012


  • Posts: 211
  • Country: gb

  • Gender: Male
    • Skype
    • Facebook
    • View Profile
Quote from: 'Americano' pid='2306' dateline='1330943542'
Paul was deported and Blacklisted in January 2006. Immigration did not know he reenter the Philippines a few months later and has been living here since then.


Are you suggesting that Paul re-entered the Philippines illegally? Otherwise how would they not know he was actually here?





Page-1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19-20-21-22-23-24-25-26-27-28-29-30-31-32-33-34-35-36-37-38-39-40-41-42-43-44-45

 

Related Topics

  Subject / Started by Replies Last Post
24 Replies
656 Views
Last Post March 16, 2012, 11:54:32 AM
by Bob Ward

Home Messages   
{}Who's Online (0)
Loading...