SMF-LiPF

Topic: Paul - Petrea - LivingInCebuForums.com  (Read 10521 times)

Description:

Offline Looking4Paul

  • [Add as Friend]

  • Newbie

  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Received: 0
  • Date Registered: Feb 2012

  • Posts: 1
    • View Profile
    • Email
[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ]

OK Firstly please Admin don't delete my post, Living In Cebu forum won't let me post there and banned my account before. The fact is Paul is not only a criminal but a wife beater who is wanted for charges in both the U.S. and the Philippines. Most recently you can see a case filed here on this blog :-http://www.paulpetrea.com/
Now I know some will think Evan is a little crazy and he probably is but you can't get away from the fact these documents for the case of him attacking a Filipino are genuine. He had also attacked his wife JJ before which led to his deportation. I don't know if what Evan says about the passports are real but people like Bob Ward, David Whittle and others who know Paul or were there at his deportation know the truth. Like I said talking out about this stuff gets you banned on LinC.

Paul was also involved in selling the Legacy investments alongside David Whittle both had things removed from their forums that showed them in a bad light.

Today however I was one of the investors who was robbed by Paul Petrea in his money lending business. I do know now it was a bad mistake but didn't realise Paul was going to disappear with mine and everyone else's money.

I have seen Paul posting about being in Florida which is why I will please ask you to keep this post live as I people need to be warned about Paul. The fact is he is still in Cebu but I can't find him. If he was in Florida I am sure photos would have appeared on his forum by now. He's covering his tracks and hopes to ride things out in the Philippines. IF YOU SEE HIM PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE ON THIS FORUM AND PM ME! I want to file charges against him for fraud and theft.

Offline CebuTrip

  • [Add as Friend]

  • Jr. Member

  • *
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Received: 1
  • Date Registered: Feb 2012

  • Posts: 18
    • View Profile
    • Email
RE: Looking for Paul Petrea In Cebu
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2012, 02:19:58 PM »

This true? I haven't seen anything about this online anywhere else. What did you invest, in also how much?

Sexpats cyber stars

Perry Gamsby

http://www.guenthervomberg.info/guenther-vomberg-christopher-chris-bennetts-story-part-1/

 


Offline lamoya

  • [Add as Friend]

  • Banned

  • *
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Received: 0
  • Date Registered: Feb 2012

  • Posts: 23
  • Country: fr
    • View Profile
    • Email

RE: Looking for Paul Petrea In Cebu

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2012, 03:46:49 PM »
The guy in the of

http://www.paulpetrea.com/

is not crazy at all, knows what he's talking. There are  some others that commented on his blog of losing their money.I will be able to help you if you give us some information. From an estimated 2M pesos PAul has embezzled how much was yours? Has any one else, (Victims) contacted you?

Offline Admin

  • [Add as Friend]

  • Administrator

  • *
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Received: 3
  • Date Registered: Jan 2012


  • Posts: 219
  • Country: 00
    • View Profile
    • RetirePhilippines.Com
RE: Looking for Paul Petrea In Cebu
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2012, 04:47:47 PM »

 

**ADMIN POST** First political debate by the looks of it and to be honest can't see anything wrong with posting about the warrants that seem legitimate on the blog posted. The details of people involved are all there in signatures so will not be removing anything about this simply because the benefit of the doubt says "TRUE".

However money lending and the legalities I would request a similar sort of paperwork as guarantee or at least a couple of other people to valid the facts. Seen it so often with things going completely off topic in fits of rage before so hopefully you can understand a "?" on this.

I won't be deleting or editing any of this post though just request more information. I don't know Paul myself so cannot vouch one way or the other in the same way I don't know either of you guys.


Offline Fatty2x

  • [Add as Friend]

  • Sr. Member

  • ***
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 50
  • -Received: 38
  • Date Registered: Feb 2012


  • Posts: 332
  • Country: au
    • View Profile
RE: Looking for Paul Petrea In Cebu
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2012, 04:48:12 AM »
I think the big fella's days are just about done... race run so to speak... all over red rover.

Offline DaddyMike

  • [Add as Friend]

  • Forum Moderators

  • *
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 35
  • -Received: 31
  • Date Registered: Feb 2012


  • Posts: 208
  • Country: us

  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
RE: Looking for Paul Petrea In Cebu
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2012, 05:48:00 AM »
Quote from: 'Looking4Paul' pid='181' dateline='1328965610'


OK Firstly please Admin don't delete my post, Living In Cebu forum won't let me post there and banned my account before. The fact is Paul is not only a criminal but a wife beater who is wanted for charges in both the U.S. and the Philippines. Most recently you can see a case filed here on this blog :- http://www.paulpetrea.com/
Now I know some will think Evan is a little crazy and he probably is but you can't get away from the fact these documents for the case of him attacking a Filipino are genuine. He had also attacked his wife JJ before which led to his deportation. I don't know if what Evan says about the passports are real but people like Bob Ward, David Whittle and others who know Paul or were there at his deportation know the truth. Like I said talking out about this stuff gets you banned on LinC.

Paul was also involved in selling the Legacy investments alongside David Whittle both had things removed from their forums that showed them in a bad light.

Today however I was one of the investors who was robbed by Paul Petrea in his money lending business. I do know now it was a bad mistake but didn't realise Paul was going to disappear with mine and everyone else's money.

I have seen Paul posting about being in Florida which is why I will please ask you to keep this post live as I people need to be warned about Paul. The fact is he is still in Cebu but I can't find him. If he was in Florida I am sure photos would have appeared on his forum by now. He's covering his tracks and hopes to ride things out in the Philippines. IF YOU SEE HIM PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE ON THIS FORUM AND PM ME! I want to file charges against him for fraud and theft.

 

http://guenthervomberg.info/guenther-vomberg-christopher-chris-bennetts-story-part-2/

I don't have a problem with most of this post - Paul did address his side of the Story on the LinC Forum, although he did leave out tha there was a Security Guard involved.

I do take exception to the Story on Xoom and the insinuation that others that have similar stories might be sexpats.  Xoom Closed my account without explanation - I wrote to them several times for an explanation and even filed a complaint with the BBB in San Francisco CA.

I am not the only American that this has happened to too - I have two friends (one has never been to the Philippines before) that their Xoom Accounts have been closed - the Good thing for me is I found a better site to transfer funds from the US to my wife's Account here in the Philippines.

My concern is that OP is painting everyone with the same brush, because they have similar stories as Paul's when dealing with Xoom.

Matt Wilkie Philippines


Offline Mark

  • [Add as Friend]

  • Administrator

  • *
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 24
  • -Received: 29
  • Date Registered: Feb 2012


  • Posts: 221
  • Country: gb

  • Gender: Male
    • Skype
    • Facebook
    • View Profile
RE: Looking for Paul Petrea In Cebu
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2012, 06:52:25 AM »

My name will be recognisable to many of you as I am (still) a moderator on LinC, owned by Paul Petrea.

I can confirm that Paul posted a message on LinC - "Payroll loan prospect for investors" - in June 2010 asking members who are interested in investing in a "Pay Day Loan" scheme to contact him. He claimed he was posting that soliciting topic on behalf of a friend but I thought that was a bit strange since his friend was also a LinC member, Bill Aragoni ("Munchkin"), and could have posted such a message himself.

I do remember that Paul's topic caused a certain stir on the Forum and resulted in quite some negative feedback about the whole operation. Paul went to some length to explain that "his" scheme was completely legitimate and that it should not be compared to the "5/6" loan operations run by some locals. In the end, Paul opened a new private Forum that only he and his investors had access to and further discussion of his Pay Day Loan scheme was banned from the public Forums.

There has been no mention of this scheme until quite recently when Paul announced the Bill's death. It was he (Bill) Paul claimed was running the Pay Day Loan scheme with his girlfriend. Paul's reply to a member who asked about his investment was to take it up with Bill's girlfriend - that somewhat surprised me considering it was Paul who did all the investor solicitations and gave all the assurances about how safe their investments would be. I also found his reply to be in bad taste - passing any blame on to someone who was grieving the death of a loved one - it would have been much better had Paul offered to help out with such enquiries considering Bill was supposed to be his friend.

 

 


« Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 07:56:39 AM by Markham »

Online MattWilkie

  • [Add as Friend]

  • Cebu Resident

  • Administrator

  • *
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 45
  • -Received: 64
  • Date Registered: Feb 2012


  • Posts: 821
  • Country: gb

RE: Looking for Paul Petrea In Cebu
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2012, 12:48:13 PM »
Well all i can say on this as i never bought into the scheme or have any involvement in it. I have mentioned on my own blog before that i do get involved in businesses i am not willing to give an option for others to hear about or getting involved in this is a typical reason why.

Not saying Paul is right or wrong except if he "guaranteed" anything he is 100% in the wrong as well as passing the buck if he was the go between. For me anyone acting on the behalf of others here is generally on a commission basis and for that reason Paul has left himself open as an acting agent, even if he "wasn't". Because its exactly how everyone who gave him money to invest with will see it.

I agree with Markham should have been Bill doing the canvassing and the loses now would have literally died with him as simply the widow has no responsibility for the business. I doubt this business was registered with BIR and wasn't paying tax either but in legal terms if you have copies of anything on paper as well as copies of conversations on the forums etc. I am sure this would assist in validating the case. As this business is possibly illegal it could be seen as Fraud as people were not warned of the risks and consequences. I am not sure how it will go through the courts as it will be a civil case. At the same time filing a case as a flight risk will no doubt have some severe consequences for Paul making him unable to leave the country while the case is ongoing.

I'm not going to get involved in it as simply there is obviously a private forum somewhere that all these discussions went on and getting "snap shots" and copies of all the discussions are important for all parties involved to prove Paul was operating the business alongside Bill. Only advise is go see a lawyer and advise Paul to do the same unless there is a way to recover the money and a sit round a table with all parties involved would be the cheapest and quickest option.
@DaddyMike - Regarding Xoom understand the frustration as I used them 3 times and will never use them again. They took the money then it was a real struggle for them to either send it back to the original account or release it. Every time there was weak excuses of "varification" which first time OK is acceptable same account 3 times??

I suspect at that time they were financially struggling to keep up with demand so adding 3 - 5 days on peoples account transfers with excuses gave them some downtime to get organised or maybe earned extra money on the transfers by taking a slower electronic route. Who knows one thing is for sure I wouldn't advise anyone to use them.
[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ]

Loan form snapshot.. this is about as far as I will comment on this topic as im not personally involved in it but I didn't want Markham's link disappearing before anyone seen it so this is a copy of what the opening "loans" statement is or maybe soon was on LinC.


Offline lamoya

  • [Add as Friend]

  • Banned

  • *
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Received: 0
  • Date Registered: Feb 2012

  • Posts: 23
  • Country: fr
    • View Profile
    • Email
RE: Looking for Paul Petrea In Cebu
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2012, 08:16:23 PM »
Quote from: 'Markham' pid='193' dateline='1329029545'
My name will be recognisable to many of you as I am (still) a moderator on LinC, owned by Paul Petrea.

I can confirm that Paul posted a message on LinC - "Payroll loan prospect for investors" - in June 2010 asking members who are interested in investing in a "Pay Day Loan" scheme to contact him. He claimed he was posting that soliciting topic on behalf of a friend but I thought that was a bit strange since his friend was also a LinC member, Bill Aragoni ("Munchkin"), and could have posted such a message himself.

I do remember that Paul's topic caused a certain stir on the Forum and resulted in quite some negative feedback about the whole operation. Paul went to some length to explain that "his" scheme was completely legitimate and that it should not be compared to the "5/6" loan operations run by some locals. In the end, Paul opened a new private Forum that only he and his investors had access to and further discussion of his Pay Day Loan scheme was banned from the public Forums.

There has been no mention of this scheme until quite recently when Paul announced the Bill's death. It was he (Bill) Paul claimed was running the Pay Day Loan scheme with his girlfriend. Paul's reply to a member who asked about his investment was to take it up with Bill's girlfriend - that somewhat surprised me considering it was Paul who did all the investor solicitations and gave all the assurances about how safe their investments would be. I also found his reply to be in bad taste - passing any blame on to someone who was grieving the death of a loved one - it would have been much better had Paul offered to help out with such enquiries considering Bill was supposed to be his friend.



The thread has been deleted but here is a saved copy of what Mark is talking about. There are more pages saved, if permission from the Admin, I can publish all the links.

http://Philippines-sexpatswallofshame.com/Payroll%20loan%20prospect%20for%20investors-page1.html

And this below is what Paul replied after the death of Bill Aragon to concerned investors:
http://Philippines-sexpatswallofshame.com/LICmoney-loan-scam.html

Philippines sexpats wall of shame

Offline Admin

  • [Add as Friend]

  • Administrator

  • *
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Received: 3
  • Date Registered: Jan 2012


  • Posts: 219
  • Country: 00
    • View Profile
    • RetirePhilippines.Com
RE: Looking for Paul Petrea In Cebu
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2012, 10:46:19 PM »
Apologies Lamoya as the Askimet pulled the message for some reason but I have cut and pasted it back in.   

Quote from: 'Markham' pid='193' dateline='1329029545'My name will be recognisable to many of you as I am (still) a moderator on LinC, owned by Paul Petrea.

I can confirm that Paul posted a message on LinC - "Payroll loan prospect for investors" - in June 2010 asking members who are interested in investing in a "Pay Day Loan" scheme to contact him. He claimed he was posting that soliciting topic on behalf of a friend but I thought that was a bit strange since his friend was also a LinC member, Bill Aragoni ("Munchkin"), and could have posted such a message himself.

I do remember that Paul's topic caused a certain stir on the Forum and resulted in quite some negative feedback about the whole operation. Paul went to some length to explain that "his" scheme was completely legitimate and that it should not be compared to the "5/6" loan operations run by some locals. In the end, Paul opened a new private Forum that only he and his investors had access to and further discussion of his Pay Day Loan scheme was banned from the public Forums.

There has been no mention of this scheme until quite recently when Paul announced the Bill's death. It was he (Bill) Paul claimed was running the Pay Day Loan scheme with his girlfriend. Paul's reply to a member who asked about his investment was to take it up with Bill's girlfriend - that somewhat surprised me considering it was Paul who did all the investor solicitations and gave all the assurances about how safe their investments would be. I also found his reply to be in bad taste - passing any blame on to someone who was grieving the death of a loved one - it would have been much better had Paul offered to help out with such enquiries considering Bill was supposed to be his friend.

 

http://guenthervomberg.info/schizophrenics-liars-germans-love-affaire-with-philippines/

The thread has been deleted but here is a saved copy of what Mark is talking about. There are more pages saved, if permission from the Admin, I can publish all the links.

http://Philippines-sexpatswallofshame.com/Payroll%20loan%20prospect%20for%20investors-page1.html

And this below is what Paul replied after the death of Bill Aragon to concerned investors:
http://Philippines-sexpatswallofshame.com/LICmoney-loan-scam.html

http://guenthervomberg.info/matt-wilkie-chris-bennetts-invitation/


Philippines sexpats

Offline Admin

  • [Add as Friend]

  • Administrator

  • *
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Received: 3
  • Date Registered: Jan 2012


  • Posts: 219
  • Country: 00
    • View Profile
    • RetirePhilippines.Com
RE: Looking for Paul Petrea In Cebu
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2012, 10:50:52 PM »
**ANY INFORMATION THAT IS GENUINE CAN BE ADDED TO THIS TOPIC**

As far as I am concerned screen captures are real unless others can state and prove otherwise. There has been too many things covered up on forums and yahoo groups. Its unfair on the people things happened too, as well as newcomers getting caught in the traps. Being a community of expats often throws up extra trust and friendships that wouldn't happen home countries which is another reason. As a warning to others.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 10:53:00 PM by Admin »

Offline DaddyMike

  • [Add as Friend]

  • Forum Moderators

  • *
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 35
  • -Received: 31
  • Date Registered: Feb 2012


  • Posts: 208
  • Country: us

  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
RE: Looking for Paul Petrea In Cebu

« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2012, 11:35:53 PM »

Can I ask a question regarding posted links?

Who ever has started this thread continues to make statements and giving links provocative titles.  

As I have pointed out before - like Paul, I had a Xoom Account Closed with flimsy or no explanation at all.  When the Original Poster posted a conversation between Paul and Xoom, he implied that anyone else who was having difficulty with Xoom, must be a Sex Pat.

Now someone has posted links to a thread on the LinC Forum regarding the investment program Paul was involved in - again this link is entitled
Philippines-sexpatswallofshame.

It has nothing to do with Sex Pats - it discusses an Investment Program - since mine and others who may also be part of this new forum posted either positively or negatively to that thread - since we are in a link titled Sex Pat Wall of Shame - we have thus been painted as such.

I wish the OP would comment on his titling methods and post a disclaimer.

DaddyMike (aka mpt1947)

http://mattwilkie-philippines.org/2014/10/22/matt-wilkie-his-life-his-travels-his-lies/

http://mattwilkie-philippines.org/2014/03/06/matt-wilkie-philippines-expat-being-broke/

http://philippines-sexpatswallofshame-blog.com/Matt-Wilkie-snitching-on-expats.html

http://philippines-sexpatswallofshame-blog.com/Matt-Wilkie-Philippines.htmls

http://mattwilkie-philippines.org/2013/03/16/matt-wilkie-philippines-24-hours-bpo-services/

http://mattwilkie-philippines.org/2013/01/26/tropicalpenpals-blog-we-sell-lechon-baboy/

http://liveinthephilippines-blog.guenthervomberg.info/2014/05/18/tropical-penpals-matt-wilkie-pseudologia-fantastica/

http://www.sexpatswallofshame-philippines.com/matt-wilkie-philippines-congratulations-paypal/

http://mattwilkie-philippines.org/2013/06/15/matt-wilkie-24-hour-call-center-now-dead/

http://philippines-sexpatswallofshame-blog.com/Matt-Wilkie-On-Helping-Expats-tropicalpenpals-Blog.html

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Philippines Sexpats Wall of shame

Offline lamoya

  • [Add as Friend]

  • Banned

  • *
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Received: 0
  • Date Registered: Feb 2012

  • Posts: 23
  • Country: fr
    • View Profile
    • Email
RE: Looking for Paul Petrea In Cebu
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2012, 10:34:24 AM »
Quote from: 'DaddyMike' pid='274' dateline='1329176153'
Can I ask a question regarding posted links?

Who ever has started this thread continues to make statements and giving links provocative titles.  

As I have pointed out before - like Paul, I had a Xoom Account Closed with flimsy or no explanation at all.  When the Original Poster posted a conversation between Paul and Xoom, he implied that anyone else who was having difficulty with Xoom, must be a Sex Pat.

Now someone has posted links to a thread on the LinC Forum regarding the investment program Paul was involved in - again this link is entitled
Philippines-sexpatswallofshame.

It has nothing to do with Sex Pats - it discusses an Investment Program - since mine and others who may also be part of this new forum posted either positively or negatively to that thread - since we are in a link titled Sex Pat Wall of Shame - we have thus been painted as such.

I wish the OP would comment on his titling methods and post a disclaimer.

DaddyMike (aka mpt1947)


Those links are relevant to the topic. Because Paul erased the original as felt guilty of lying to the investors, someone found a place to save them. Following the links all you read is about the subject. Nothing else, unless you want to.By the way, I noticed that minutes later Paul reinstated the thread and can now be seen again in the LIC forum. For how long? Is not the first time he does that. "The now you see it now you don't" has been an old game for paul

Offline Americano

  • [Add as Friend]

  • Sr. Member

  • ***
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 39
  • -Received: 19
  • Date Registered: Feb 2012


  • Posts: 267
  • Country: us

  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
RE: Looking for Paul Petrea In Cebu
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2012, 05:29:04 AM »
Recently I registered on the LINC forum as Americano and only made a few posts before I was banned. The topic was about money making schemes. All I said was, all money making schemes are risky even the one Paul is running. I guess members are not allowed to say his name.

Anyway, my wife is friends with Bill's girlfriend, so if you want answers about your investment you should contact me as soon as possible. I need your name, the amount invested, the date of investment, and the name of what you invested into if you were given a name. And, any other information you think is important. Please ask other investors to send this information to me as soon as possible. I will make a list and persent it to her.

A few days after Bill died, my wife called his girlfriend. She thought Bill would be cremated two days after his death, but to our surprise she was still waitng on approval from the US Embassy. They were not married so she couldn't sign the approval. She said after everything was finished with Bill's death she would show people were their money went. That time should be now. I wouldn't wait too long because she may move back to Mindanao were she is from.


http://guenthervomberg.info/evan-iliadis-ze-book-iz-here/


 

Related Topics

  Subject / Started by Replies Last Post
24 Replies
664 Views
Last Post March 16, 2012, 11:54:32 AM
by Bob Ward

Pages-1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19-20-21-22-23-24-25-26-27-28-29-30-31-32-33-34-35-36-37-38-39-40-41-42-43-44- 45 - 46
Home Messages   
{}Who's Online (1)
Loading...